Prep: 120 minutesTotal: 2 hours
Rocky road filled with marshmallows, M&M’s, peanuts and popping candy.
- 400 grams (3 and 2/3 cups) good quality dark chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) good quality milk chocolate
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) M&M candy, plus extra for decorating
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) salted roasted peanuts
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) red lollies e.g. snakes, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons popping candy
- Line an 8 inch square baking tin. Break up the chocolate and place in a small heatproof bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted and has cooled slightly, add marshmallows, M&M’s, peanuts, lollies and popping candy. Stir until completely coated with chocolate. Pour into prepared tin, smooth the top. Add a few extra M&M’s on top. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until set.
Category: DessertCuisine: American