Homemade take five chocolate clusters loaded with pretzels, peanuts, peanut butter, caramel and chocolate – just like the famous American candy bar.
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon icing or powdered sugar
- 15 pretzels
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) salted caramel sauce
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) salted roasted peanuts
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) dark or milk chocolate, pieces
- Line a baking tray with baking or parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together your peanut butter and icing sugar. Smear each pretzel with peanut butter and place each one on your prepared tray.
- Add a dollop of caramel sauce on top of the peanut butter and then add a few roasted peanuts. Place in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes or until the pretzels are a little firmer.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring between 20 second bursts, until nice and smooth. Then spoon over teaspoons of chocolate onto each pretzel. Pop back in the freezer for 10 minutes or so to set.