No bake Hedgehog Slice topped with Nutella chocolate.
- 250 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) graham crackers or Digestive biscuits*, broken into pieces
- 30 grams (1/2 cups) shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) skinless hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) dark chocolate
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) dark or milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking pan with baking or parchment, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add cookies to a food processor and whiz until finely crushed. In a large mixing bowl, stir together crushed cookies, coconut, cocoa powder and hazelnuts.
- Add dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk into a mixing bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix quickly. When everything is coated with chocolate, pour into prepared tin and spread out into one layer. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- For the topping, add chocolate to a small bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir through Nutella. Pour chocolate over slice and leave to set. Cut into small slices and serve.
*Any plain, sweet, store bought cookies will work.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 328
Keywords: No Bake Chocolate Slice, Chocolate Slice, Hedgehog Slice