Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
Deliciously rich Flourless Chocolate Brownies.
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 80 grams (1 cup) cocoa powder
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter and sugars and gently whisk together. Mixture will resemble wet sand. Add the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and whisk using a fork for 30 seconds or so, just to break up the eggs and get a bit of air in them. They should have a few bubbles on top.
- Then add eggs to butter and sugar mix, sift in cocoa powder and stir gently until combined. Add chocolate chips and a pinch of salt. Pour the brownie batter in the prepared tin and place in the oven.
- Bake brownies for approximately 30-35 minutes or until they no longer wobble in the middle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing. Store the brownies in the fridge for extra fudgy-ness.
Serving Size: 1 brownie Calories: 158
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: BrowniesMethod: DessertCuisine: Australia