Prep: 25 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 37 minutes
Super easy, thick and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups brimming with chocolate chips.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 grams (1/4 cup) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin well with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars using an electric beater for a minute or two until pale and creamy. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat until combined. Add the sifted flour, baking soda and gently fold using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Divide the cookie dough into 10 even sized balls. Roll into a ball and pop in your prepared muffin pan. Repeat with remaining cookie dough. Press chocolate chips onto the top of each ball of cookie dough.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown. Let the cookies cool for about 15 minutes or so and then very gently run a butter knife around the edges of each one and lift the cookies out. Leave on a wire rack to cool.
Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 221
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: CookiesCuisine: American