Amazing chewy chocolate marshmallow cookies.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) mini marshmallows
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) roasted salted peanuts
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) dark chocolate chunks
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line two cookie or oven trays with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
- Next, add cocoa powder, flour and baking soda. Beat until a soft dough forms. Add marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate to your dough and stir briefly.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, approximately 1.5 tablespoons each, and place on prepared trays, ensuring there is enough room for the cookie to spread out.
- Bake for approximately 10-11 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt. Leave to cool for at least 5 minutes on the tray before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
*If you prefer your cookies thicker, you can add 35 grams (1/4 cup) more plain flour. The cookies will turn out more cakey, like my Chunky Walnut Chocolate Cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 234
Keywords: Chocolate, Marshmallow, Cookies, Dark chocolate, Dessert