Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
These Chewy Rice Krispie Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are filled with milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, raisins and rice cereal.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 60 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) Rice Krispies or Rice Bubble cereal
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk and white chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- 40 grams (1/4 cup) raisins
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat using an electric beater for a minute or two until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat until combined, scrapping down the sides.
- Add the sifted flour, baking soda and cinnamon and stir using a wooden spoon. Add the rice cereal, chocolate chips and raisins.
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared baking trays, leaving room for the cookies to flatten out. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 216
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: CookiesCuisine: American