Super easy Apricot Balls made with just 5 ingredients.
- 15 dried apricots
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 25 grams (1/4 cup) almond meal
- 15 grams (1/4 cup) desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- To a food processor, add apricots, dates, almond meal, coconut and coconut oil. Mix on high for 1 minute or until mixture is finely processed – it’s ok if it’s a little bit chunky.
- Roll tablespoons of apricot mix into small balls, using your hands, until smooth. Dip each ball in extra coconut and place on a plate. Repeat with remaining apricot mixture.
- Place balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set. Store balls in fridge.
You can easily double or triple this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 138
Keywords: Apricot bliss balls, Apricot balls