Prep: 480 minutesTotal: 8 hours
Chocolate ice cream stuffed with mini marshmallows, chocolate and almonds.
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) almonds
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark chocolate
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 40 grams (1/4 cup) chocolate chips
- Line a plate or small tray with baking paper. Place white chocolate in a small bowl and microwave until just melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add almonds to the white chocolate and mix until the nuts are completely covered. Pour onto prepared tray and spread out so the nuts are in one layer. Pop into the fridge to set.
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, melted dark chocolate, cocoa powder and vanilla until combined.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the cream into the chocolate condensed milk mixture.
- Remove almonds from the fridge and roughly chop. Add almonds, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips and gently fold to combine. Transfer into an airtight container with a lid or cover container tightly with plastic wrap.
- Freeze ice cream for at least 8 hours, or even better, overnight.
Category: DessertCuisine: American