Deliciously rich and creamy White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
- 300 grams (3 cups) Digestive biscuits or graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream, room temperature
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 150 grams (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 160 C (320 F). Grease and line an 8 inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add cookies to a food processor and whiz until finely crushed. Melt your butter in the microwave, then pour over the cookie crumbs and mix well. It should resemble wet sand.
- Place your crumbs into your prepared pan and press down gently to form one even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add caster sugar and vanilla and beat again. Then add your eggs, one at a time, until combined.
- Add sour cream, white chocolate pieces and fresh raspberries and stir until smooth – but try not to over mix. Pour your cheesecake filling over crust and smooth over the top.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes minutes or until it no longer wobbles in the middle. Try not to over bake it as it will continue to cook as it cools. Leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar (with the oven turned off) for at least one hour.
- Remove and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack before transferring to the fridge. The cheesecake is best left in the fridge for 3-4 hours (or overnight) until it cools completely and becomes nice and firm before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 432
Keywords: White chocolate cheesecake, White chocolate raspberry cheesecake, Baked cheesecake