Amazing Raspberry Chocolate Brownies made from scratch.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 125 grams (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square tin with paper baking, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Add butter and chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave to cool slightly.
- Next, add the sugar and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir. Add the eggs, one at a time and stir again. Then add flour and cocoa and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add fresh raspberries and chocolate chips and gently stir. Pour mixture into prepared tin and very gently smooth over the top.
- Bake the brownie for about 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. It should start to crack on the edges and no longer wobble in the middle. Leave to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Keywords: Chocolate brownies, Raspberry brownies, Chocolate raspberry brownies