Creamy Peanut Butter Balls covered in chocolate.
- 60 grams (1/4 cup or 1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter, plus extra for drizzling
- 190 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) icing or powdered sugar
- 30 grams (2/3 cup) Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles
- 150 grams (1 cup) milk or dark chocolate
- 150 grams (1 cup) white chocolate
- Line a large baking tray with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and peanut butter. Mix briefly with an electric beater until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and Rice Krispies and mix briefly until a soft dough forms. Scoop tablespoons of peanut butter mixture and roll into a smooth ball using your hands. Place on prepared tray.
- Repeat until you have roughly 18 truffles. Place truffles in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Break up milk chocolate into small pieces and place in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth. Repeat with white chocolate.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate, alternating between milk and white chocolate, and use a fork to get slowly lift them out. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place truffles on prepared tray.
- Drizzle truffles with excess chocolate. Pop in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
*To make these gluten free, use gluten free rice cereal and gluten free chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 213
Keywords: Peanut butter balls, peanut butter rice krispie balls, peanut butter truffles