Prep: 150 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutes
Easy 3 ingredient Cookies and Cream Rocky Road.
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 240 grams (3 cups) Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- 600 grams (4 cups) good quality white chocolate, roughly broken into pieces
- Line a 9 inch square cake pan with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add marshmallows and 200 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) chopped Oreo cookies.
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave, stirring in between 20 seconds bursts, until it is just melted and has no lumps.
- Pour melted chocolate over your cookies and marshmallows and give it a good stir. Once everything is is coated in chocolate, pour into your prepared pan and gently smooth the top.
- Add extra 40 grams (1/2 cup) Oreo cookies on top. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until chocolate has set.
- Cut into small squares to serve. Store Cookies and Cream Rocky Road in the fridge.
Category: DessertCuisine: American