Prep: 60 minutesTotal: 1 hour
Three ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Truffles dipped in dark chocolate.
- 200 grams (2 cups / approximately 20) plain Oreo biscuits
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 250 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk or dark chocolate
- Line two baking trays with baking paper and set aside. Grab your food processor and add all the Oreo cookies (cream filling and all). Whiz for a minute or two until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and whizz again. Roll the mixture into small balls using your hands and place onto one of your prepared trays. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate to microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Grab your truffles from the fridge. Use a fork to dip each truffle in melted chocolate. Gently place onto prepared tray. Continue with remaining truffles, then place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes. Decorate however you wish. I sprinkled over crushed Oreo cookies.
Store chocolate truffles in the fridge.
Serving Size: 1 truffle Calories: 136
Category: DessertCuisine: American