No Bake Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Cheesecake with an Oreo crust, creamy peanut butter cheesecake, a drizzle of dark chocolate and crunchy Reeses Pieces.
- 200 grams (approximately 20) Oreo cookies
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 500 grams (2 and 1/4 cup) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 150 grams (1 cup) dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) Reeses Pieces
- Crush your Oreo cookies (cream and all) until they resemble fine crumbs using a food processor. Melt your butter in the microwave and then add it to your Oreos. Mix together until it forms a wet sand-like consistency and then pour it into a 9 inch loose-bottom cake tin and press down to form one even layer. Pop it in the fridge.
- Next, add your cream cheese to the bowl of your mixer and beat for a minute or two until soft and creamy. Add your vanilla and sugar and beat again. Add the peanut butter and beat until the mixture is creamy and combined.
- In a separate bowl, add your cream and beat until soft peaks form. Add your whipped cream to the peanut butter cheesecake mixture and gently fold it through. Grab your Oreo crust from the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture over the top. Smooth the top, cover and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
- Gently run a butter knife around the edge of the cheesecake and remove the edge of the cake tin. Melt your chocolate in the microwave and pour it over the top of your cheesecake and scatter over the Reeses Pieces candy. Cut into slices and serve.
Use a hot knife to cut through the cheesecake once the chocolate is set.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 504
Keywords: Chocolate, Peanut butter, Oreo, Cheesecake, Reeses pieces