No bake Oreo Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart with a crunchy Oreo crust, a creamy peanut butter filling, dark chocolate ganache and Reese’s peanut butter cups!
- 280 grams (approximately 28 cookies) Oreo cookies
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
Peanut butter filling
- 250 grams (1 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 125 grams (1 cup) icing sugar or powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream or heavy cream
- 250 grams (1 cup) mini Reese peanut butter cups, halved
- Add all the Oreos (cream and all) to a food processor and whiz until the biscuits become fine crumbs. Then add your melted butter and whiz again. Give the mixture a good stir with a spatula and then dump into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Carefully press the crumbs into the bottom and side of your pan as evenly as you can. Once you are done, pop the base into the fridge.
- Add peanut butter, butter and icing sugar to a large mixing bowl. Beat together on low using an electric mixer until combined. Add the milk and then turn the speed up a little and whizz until your mixture becomes nice and smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the Oreo crust and spread out as evenly as you can. Pop into the fridge.
- To make your ganache, roughly chop your chocolate and butter and place in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, heat your cream in the microwave or use a saucepan on a low heat on the stove, until it is hot to the touch but do not boil.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate and butter and cover with a plate and leave for five minutes.
- Gently whisk the chocolate mixture until smooth. If it is still a little lumpy, you can microwave the mixture for 10-20 seconds and whisk again. Once smooth, pour the chocolate ganache into your prepared tart pan.
- Then gently press your peanut butter cupss into the ganache. Pop into the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight to set. Cut into slices and serve.