Delicious chocolate brownie pizza covered in a chocolate ganache sauce, M&M’s, Maltesers and caramel chocolates.
- 1 egg white
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) dark chocolate
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 150 grams (1 cup) assorted chocolate candy*
- Line an oven tray with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F). In a large mixing bowl, add the egg white and sugar and whisk together until smooth. Then add your vanilla and mix again. Then add your melted butter and mix again.
- Sift in your cocoa powder and flour and gently stir until a chocolate batter forms. Finally, add the milk and vegetable oil and stir gently until smooth.
- Pour your brownie batter onto your prepared tray and spread out to form a large circle. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (15 minutes for a more chewy bark, 20 for a more crisp bark). Leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate ganache, roughly chop the chocolate and add to a small bowl. Pour over the cream and the pop in the microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until chocolate has melted. Put the ganache in the fridge for about 15 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Spread the ganache over your pizza base, then press your candy on top while the chocolate is warm. Leave for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to set, then cut into slices.
*I used mini M&M’s, Maltesers (malt balls) and caramel chocolate pieces.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 392
Keywords: Chocolate, Candy, Brownie, Pizza, Dessert