Super easy Smores Rocky Road made with mini marshmallows, crushed cookies, mini meringues and chunks of chocolate.
- 600 grams (3 cups) good quality dark or milk chocolate
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) salted roasted peanuts
- 20 grams (1/2 cup) store-bought meringues, crushed
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows, plus extra for decorating
- 100 grams (1 cup) graham crackers or digestive biscuits*, roughly crushed, plus extra for decorating
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) milk chocolate pieces
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Heat the chocolate in the microwave, stirring in-between 20 second bursts or until just melted.
- Add the roasted peanuts, meringue, marshmallows and cookie pieces into the chocolate and stir until it is all covered. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread out into one smooth layer. Press the extra milk chocolate on top, a few extra marshmallows and biscuits pieces, while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container.
*You can use any store-bought plain sweet biscuit/cookie for this recipe.