These buttery Kit Kat Cookies are packed with chocolate chips and Kit Kats.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 grams (1 cup) Kit Kats, chopped, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk or dark chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- Place butter in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave until JUST melted. You don’t want the butter to be hot, but just soft enough to stir with a fork until smooth.
- Add sugars, vanilla and egg and stir until smooth. Add flour and baking soda and stir until soft cookie dough forms. Add Kit Kats and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Chill cookie dough in the fridge for AT LEAST one hour. Preheat oven to 180 C (360 F). Line two baking trays with baking or parchment paper.
- Roll large balls (roughly 1.5 tablespoons) of cookie dough using your hands and place on oven tray. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden on the edges.
- While the cookies are still warm, add a few extra chopped Kit Kats and chocolate chips on top. Carefully transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 215
Keywords: Kit Kat Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Kit Kat Chocolate Chip Cookies