5 ingredient Cookie Butter Truffles made from scratch.
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 180 grams (3/4 cup) Biscoff Cookie Spread (or similar brand), plus extra for decorating
- 125 grams (1 cup) icing or powdered sugar
- 40 grams (1 cup) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies cereal
- Pinch of salt
- 185 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line a large baking tray with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and cookie spread. Mix briefly with an electric beater until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and Rice Krispies and mix briefly until a soft dough forms. Scoop tablespoons of cookie mixture and roll into a smooth ball using your hands. Place on prepared tray.
- Repeat until you have roughly 18-20 truffles. Place truffles in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Break up milk chocolate into small pieces and place in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each truffle in the chocolate and use a fork to get slowly lift them out. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place truffles on prepared tray.
- Warm a few tablespoons of extra cookie spread in the microwave until smooth and creamy. Drizzle truffles with extra cookie spread. Pop in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
Keywords: Cookie butter truffles, Cookie spread truffles, Biscoff truffles