Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles made with a creamy chocolate peanut butter ganache, crushed salty pretzels and a little dusting of cocoa powder.
- 150 grams (1 cup) good quality dark or semi sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) pretzels, crushed
- Cocoa powder for rolling
- Finely chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl with the peanut butter. In a small saucepan, add the cream and place on a medium heat until the cream is simmering but just before it starts to boil. Immediately pour the warm cream over the chocolate and peanut butter, cover the bowl with a plate and leave it to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk the chocolate mixture until smooth and creamy. Stir through the crushed pretzels, then transfer to the fridge for around 1-2 hours or until the mixture is firm enough to roll in your hands – it’s ok if it’s a bit sticky.
- Sift the cocoa powder into a separate bowl. Once the ganache is firm, use a cookie scoop or a teaspoon to spoon out the truffles and roll them smooth in your hands. Drop them into the cocoa powder and roll around until completely coated before removing and setting on a plate. Continue until all truffles are done. Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 133
Keywords: Chocolate, Peanut butter, Pretzels, Truffles, No bake