Prep: 90 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutes
Smooth dark chocolate mixed with crunchy Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles and then topped with M&M’s, Maltesers and Kit Kats!
- 450 grams (3 cups) good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 40 grams (1 cup) Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles
- 55 grams (1/4 cup) M&M’s candy
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) Maltesers, Whoopers or malt balls
- 40 grams (1/3 cup) Kit Kat, chopped
- Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chocolate and microwave for 20 seconds bursts, stirring in between, until just melted. Add your rice cereal and quickly stir until all the cereal is coated in chocolate. Transfer mixture into your prepared pan.
- Scatter the M&M’s, malt balls and Kit Kat pieces over the top. Press them in slightly. Refrigerate the slice for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into squares and enjoy. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Category: DessertCuisine: American