Smooth dark chocolate mixed with crunchy Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles and then topped with M&M’s, Maltesers and Kit Kats!
- 450 grams (3 cups) good quality dark chocolate, pieces
- 40 grams (1 cup) Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles
- 55 grams (1/4 cup) plain M&M’s
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) Maltesers, Whoopers or malt balls
- 40 grams (1/3 cup) Kit Kat, chopped
- Grease and line a 9 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds bursts, stirring in between, until just melted. Add your Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies and quickly stir through. Then pour the chocolate into your prepared tin.
- Scatter the M&M’s, malt balls and Kit Kat pieces over the top. Press them in slightly. Refrigerate the slice for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into squares and enjoy. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Chocolate, Candy, Rice krispies, M&M's