An amazing no bake peanut butter and chocolate ice cream cake made with just 4 ingredients!
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 350 grams (2 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate
1 Line an 8 x 5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, ensuring all sides generously overhang. In a large mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, cream and peanut butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens.
2. In a separate bowl, place 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) chocolate broken into pieces. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth. Leave to cool slightly.
3 Place a small layer of ice cream into your prepared tin and smooth the top. Drizzle over a few tablespoons of melted chocolate. Repeat with as many layers as possible, a small amount of ice cream, then chocolate, again and again. The final layer should be ice cream. Smooth top. Cover top with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
4 To serve, melt remaining chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Turn out ice cream cake onto serving plate and remove plastic wrap. Pour melted chocolate over the top. Slice and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 485
Keywords: Peanut butter, Chocolate, Cream, Ice cream, Cake