Prep: 25 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 1 hour
Snickers stuffed chocolate brownies.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) butter, chopped
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 85 grams (2/3 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 250 grams (1 and 2/3 cups) Snickers bars
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and chocolate and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Next, add sugars and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time and mix to combine. Add flour and stir until the brownie mixture is smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared tin. Arrange Snickers bars on top in one even layer. Add the rest of the batter and gently smooth over the top.
- Bake the brownie for about 35 minutes minutes or until cooked through. It should have a nice cracked top and no longer wobble in the middle. Leave to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 brownie Calories: 352
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American