Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
A super chewy Rocky Road Brownie Bark loaded with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts.
- 1 egg white
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 40 grams (1/4 cup) chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) roasted salted peanuts
- 15 grams (1/4 cup) mini marshmallows
- Line an oven tray with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg white and sugar and whisk together until smooth, approximately 1 minute or so. Add vanilla and mix again. Then add your melted butter and mix again.
- Sift in cocoa powder and flour and gently stir until a chocolate batter forms. Throw in your chocolate chips. Finally, add the milk and vegetable oil and stir gently until smooth. Then stir through peanuts and marshmallows.
- Pour your brownie batter onto your prepared tray and spread out to form a large rectangle. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (15 minutes for a more chewy bark, 20 for a more crisp bark). Leave to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 piece Calories: 147
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American