Prep: 10 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 12 minutes
A Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake with gooey pockets of Nutella made in the microwave.
- 35 grams (1/4 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Nutella, plus extra on top
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder. Stir together. Then add the egg yolk, vegetable oil and milk and stir to combine. Pour the cake batter into a cup or mug (ensuring there is enough room for the cake to rise without overflowing).
- Add the Nutella in the middle. Then microwave your cake for approximately 80 seconds (900W microwave). Leave to cool for a minute or two. Add a little extra Nutella on top and then dive right in.
Category: CakeCuisine: American