Deliciously creamy white chocolate ganache truffles rolled in coconut.
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 20 grams unsalted butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 60 grams (1 cup) shredded coconut
- Place chocolate, butter and cream in a heatproof bowl. Stir to coat.
- Heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Leave to cool slightly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Once the ganache has become firm, use a cookie scoop to spoon out roughly one level tablespoon of ganache per truffle. Roll smooth using your hands.
- Drop the truffles in the coconut and roll around, pressing the coconut onto the truffle using your hands, before setting on a plate. Continue with remaining truffles. Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 155
Keywords: White chocolate truffles, Chocolate truffles, Coconut truffles