Soft bakery-style muffins filled to the brim with raspberries and white chocolate.
- 350 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 240 ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams (1 cup) frozen raspberries*
- Preheat your oven 200 C (400 F). Grease a 12-hole muffin pan well with butter or olive oil spray. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder and sugar and whisk briefly.
- To a small bowl, add oil, vanilla and eggs whisk briefly just break up the egg yolks. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients, along with the buttermilk. Very gently fold the mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Add raspberries and white chocolate pieces. Fold until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix or your muffins will be tough.
- Spoon out the mixture into your prepared tin. Bake for 5 minutes before turning down the heat to 180 C (360 F) and bake for a further 13-15 minutes or golden brown on top and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
*You can use fresh raspberries if you like.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 325
Keywords: White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins, Raspberry Muffins