Prep: 25 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
Triple Chocolate Cookie Cake packed with chunky pieces of white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder, sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon full fat or whole milk
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Plus extra chocolate chunks, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line a 9-inch springform cake tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla and egg and beat for a minute or two until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt into the mixture and beat briefly. If it’s a little dry, add a tablespoon of milk and then add chocolate pieces.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared cake tin and press down gently into one even layer. Pop a few extra pieces of chocolate on top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 18-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 384
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American