Salted caramel ice cream studded with Twix chocolate bar pieces – no ice cream maker needed!
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 480 ml (2 cups) whipped cream
- 1 cup salted caramel sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 3/4 cup Twix bars, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add your condensed milk, vanilla and whipped cream and gently fold using a spatula or mix on a low speed in an electric mixer. Add in your salted caramel sauce and mix until combined. Throw in your Twix bars and mix through before transferring to a sealed container.
- Pop your ice cream into the freezer for at least six hours, or even better, overnight. Serve your ice cream with hot fudge sauce or a few extra Twix bars crumbled on top for the ultimate Twix treat.
Keywords: Chocolate, Twix, Caramel, Ice cream