Easy Pecan Chocolate Chip Blondies packed with crunchy pecans and chocolate chips, boasting a beautiful buttery caramel flavour.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 180 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 80 grams (3/4 cup) pecans, chopped
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (360 F). Grease and line a 8 inch square baking tray with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and brown sugar until combined – be generous as this will help develop that lovely buttery caramel flavour, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add your vanilla and egg and mix again until combined. Sift in your flour and mix gently with a wooden spoon or plastic spatula. Then throw in the pecans and chocolate chips and gently fold through the batter.
- Transfer your mixture into your prepared baking tin and pop into the oven for approximately 18-20 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 175
Keywords: Blondies, Chocolate, Pecans