No bake Peanut Butter Bars made from scratch.
- 150 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) Digestive biscuits*, finely crushed
- 95 grams (3/4 cup) icing or powdered sugar
- 375 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) smooth peanut butter
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 100 grams (2/3 cups) milk chocolate
- 100 grams (2/3 cups) dark chocolate
- Line an 8 inch square cake pan with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add crushed cookies, sugar and peanut butter.
- Pour over melted butter and stir to combine until a smooth peanut butter dough forms. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and smooth to form one even layer. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Add chocolate to a small bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Pour chocolate over the top of the peanut butter slice. Place back in the fridge for the chocolate to set.
- To serve, cut bars into small squares. Store peanut butter bars in the fridge.
*You can use any plain sweet biscuits, like Graham Crackers, Digestive biscuits or Arnotts Maries.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 348
Keywords: Peanut butter bars, reese's peanut butter bars, no bake peanut butter bars