Prep: 150 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutes
Sweet, buttery Oreo cookies are mixed with tangy cream cheese and covered in chocolate to create the amazing 4 ingredient Oreo Truffle Chocolate Bar!
- 350 grams (approximately 35) Oreo cookies
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 450 grams (3 cups) good quality milk, dark or white chocolate
- A handful of chocolate chips, for decorating
- Line an 8 inch square tin with baking or parchment paper. Set aside 100 grams (about 10 Oreo cookies) for decorating the top of your chocolate bar. Using a food processor, finely crush the remaining Oreo cookies (250 grams / 25 Oreo cookies). Add your cream cheese and whiz again. Pop the Oreo mixture into the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- When you’re ready to assemble your chocolate bar, melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until just melted. Pour a small amount of chocolate into your prepared tin, spread it out using a small spatula, until the bottom is just covered. Then, grab a small handful of the Oreo truffle mix, flatten it out with your hands, until it’s about 1/2 an inch thick, and gently pop it on top of the melted chocolate. Continue with the rest of the Oreo truffle mix, until there are almost no gaps – but it’s ok if there are some!
- Pour over the remaining chocolate until the entire bar is covered. Add the extra Oreo cookies on top, then sprinkle over a few chocolate chips. Pop into the fridge for a few hours to set before cutting into slices.
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 217
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American