I had a look back at my top posts for the last year and four out of the five most popular recipes had Oreos in them. Coincidence? I think not! It seems you love Oreos and Oreo recipes as much as I do. So I’m back with another Oreo recipe, but this one only has four ingredients!
I’m calling this chocolate bark, my party bark because it’s just so darn fun. Mini marshmallows, crushed Oreos and colourful funfetti scattered over a base of dark chocolate. Sprinkles always put me in a party mood.
You’ll definitely be reaching for seconds with this Oreo Funfetti Chocolate Bark. Well at least, I did. It’s one of those great recipes to have on hand for a last minute treat – perfect for sharing. If you are anything like me, you might even have all of the ingredients in your cupboard right now.
I think chocolate and Oreos are the best thing ever. Honestly, if you have never tried chocolate covered Oreos, you really must. And while you are there, make a batch of my Oreo Cookies and Cream Rocky Road.
Mini marshmallows, crushed Oreos and colourful funfetti scattered over a base of dark chocolate. Yum!
- 400 grams (2 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 25 grams (1/2 cup) mini marshmallows
- 100 grams (1 cup) Oreos, roughly chopped
- 35 grams (1/4 cup) funfetti or sprinkles
- Line a small tray with baking or parchment paper. Place your chocolate in a large bowl and microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until just melted. Pour onto your prepared tray, and smooth out using a plastic spatula – don’t worry about the shape, just make it as thin or thick as you would like.
- Working quickly, scatter over the mini marshmallows, then your Oreo pieces (pressing them down slightly) and finally your funfetti pieces. Pop into the fridge for at least one hour or until the chocolate has set. Then break up the bark using your hands or carefully chop using a knife. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate, Oreos, Funfetti, Sprinkles, Marshmallow