You only need 5 ingredients to make these gorgeous Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups. Creamy Nutella cheesecake covered in a thick chocolate shell – the perfect no bake dessert.
5 ingredient HEAVEN 👆🏻
Say hello to the latest chocolate cup creation to join our ever-growing collection. Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups with a crisp dark chocolate shell and a creamy Nutella cheesecake filling.
Creamy, crunchy and ridiculously easy. Yes to it ALL!
I love making chocolate cups. Little morsels of chocolate goodness, each one with a surprise inside. It all started when I made these Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups. They’re still my favourite way to eat chocolate chip cookie dough.
And over the years, we’ve made many more chocolate cups, including peanut butter ones, marshmallow ones, even caramel ones and coconut ones! But now it’s ALL about that Nutella.
You know we’re obsessed with Nutella around these parts right? We like to stuff it in our cookies (remember these?) and hide it in our cupcakes. And now we’ve used it to make these 👆🏻
Inside each chocolate cup is a creamy Nutella cheesecake filling, made with just 4 ingredients. It has a creamy mousse-like texture that blends perfectly with the thick dark chocolate shell.
These Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups are perfect if you need an after dinner treat or as a sweet party snack to share around. All I know is they won’t last long – trust me!
Just like my Nutella Cheesecake, these gorgeous chocolate cups are guaranteed to be a total crowd pleaser! And they come together in just 15 minutes flat.
These chocolate cups are also a great dessert to make ahead of time if you’re entertaining. You’ll just have to deal with the fact that there’s deliciousness just sitting in your fridge – oh the temptation! 😂
So what are you waiting for? Let’s EAT Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups!
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups
These easy Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cups have a crisp chocolate shell and a creamy cheesecake filling.
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) cream cheese, room temperature
- 150 grams (1/2 cup) Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 525 grams (3 and 1/2 cups) dark chocolate*
- Line a 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with an electric mixture for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy. Add Nutella and vanilla and beat to combine. Add sour cream and beat briefly until smooth.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted and smooth, making sure to stir every 30 seconds.
- To assemble chocolate cups, add approximately 1-2 teaspoons of chocolate into the bottom of your cupcake liners, ensuring it covers the entire base. Add a tablespoon of Nutella cheesecake mixture and place it on top. Make sure the cheesecake doesn’t touch the side of the liner so there’s room for the chocolate to completely cover the sides.
- Generously spoon more chocolate over the cheesecake mixture so it is completely covered. Repeat with remaining chocolate and cheesecake mixture, until you have 12 chocolate cups.
- Pop chocolate cups into the fridge for two hours or until set. Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.
I prefer to use dark chocolate for the shell or a mix of half dark and half milk chocolate. You can use whatever chocolate you prefer.
Leave a Comment