A deliciously chunky M&M Christmas Cookie loaded with chocolate chips, M&M’s and macadamia nuts.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour or corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk or dark chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) plain red and green M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) roasted macadamias, salted
- Preheat oven to 180 C (360 F). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Sift in flour, cornflour and baking soda and combine to form a smooth dough. Add chocolate chips, M&M’s and macadamias and stir.
- Roll the dough into balls using your hands and pop onto the prepared trays, leaving room for the cookies to spread out. Place a few extra chocolate chips and M&M’s on top of each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 10-11 minutes or until golden on the edges before transferring to a wire rack to cool. completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 316
Keywords: Cookies, Candy, M&M's, Chocolate, Macadamia, Dessert