Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
A deliciously chunky M&M Christmas Cookie loaded with chocolate chips, M&M’s and macadamia nuts.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) plain red and green M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) roasted salted macadamias
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and salt and beat briefly until a smooth cookie dough forms. Add chocolate chips, M&M’s and macadamias and stir.
- Roll the dough into balls using your hands – approximately 1.5 tablespoons each. Place cookies dough balls onto prepared trays, leaving room for the cookies to spread out. Place a few extra chocolate chips and M&M’s on top of each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden on the edges before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 286 Sugar: 20.6 g Sodium: 125.7 mg Fat: 15.8 g Carbohydrates: 33.5 g Protein: 3.5 g Cholesterol: 34.3 mg
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: CookiesCuisine: American