Prep: 200 minutesTotal: 3 hours 20 minutes
A soft and velvety Nutella chocolate mousse sitting inside a crumbly Oreo crust, topped with fresh strawberries.
- 200 grams (20 cookies) Oreos
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 grams (3/4 cup) Nutella
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 6 fresh strawberries
- Grated chocolate to decorate
- Crush your Oreos, cream and all, using a food processor. Melt your butter in the microwave and then pour over the Oreos and whiz again. Stir until they are fully coated and become like wet sand. Press into the bottom and sides of your tart tins. Pop them into the fridge.
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla and Nutella and beat until smooth. In a seperate bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Gently mix through the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture.
- Pour the Nutella mixture over the Oreo base. Pop in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. Add a strawberry and sprinkle over a few chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 pie Calories: 400
Category: DessertCuisine: American