Giant buttery cookie pie with crisp golden edges and a soft centre loaded with chocolate chips and M&M candy.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup 0r stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 135 grams (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) plain M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line a 9-inch springform cake tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla extract and egg and continue to beat until soft and creamy. Sift in the flour and baking soda. Gently mix until cookie dough comes together.
- Throw in the M&M’s and chocolate chips and fold through. Place all the dough into your prepared tin and spread out as even as possible. Press extra M&M’s and chocolate chips on top.
- Place in the oven for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Try not to overcook as you want it soft and gooey in the middle. Leave to cool before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 347
Keywords: Cookie, Pie, Cake, M&M's, Candy, Dessert