An easy no bake Lemon Pie made from scratch.
- 250 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) store bought cookies*, broken into pieces
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) butter, melted
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice, freshly squeezed (approximately 3–4 lemons)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream, whipped
- Lemon zest, to decorate
- Place cookies in a food processor or blender and whiz until finely crushed. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Pour crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down firmly to form a crust and place in the fridge.
- Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat on medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk and lemon juice and beat briefly until combined.
- Add cream and beat for 3-5 minutes on medium speed until mixture is thick and creamy. Pour over crust and smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge for at LEAST 6 hours, or even better, overnight.
- To serve, top pie with whipped cream. Scatter over extra lemon zest.
*I use Digestive Biscuits, but any sweet store bought biscuits will be fine, such as graham crackers or Arnotts Marie.
Keywords: Lemon pie, no bake lemon pie, easy lemon pie