Egg-free cookie dough filled with colourful funfetti pieces and chunks of white and milk chocolate.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) milk chocolate chips
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) white chocolate chips
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars using an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add your vanilla and beat again. Sift in your flour, add milk and beat briefly until a soft dough forms. Then stir in sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Roll teaspoon of cookie dough into balls and set them onto your prepared tray. Once you have finished with all the dough, pop the tray into the fridge for about 10 minutes or until the cookie dough becomes firm.
You can eat these chilled straight from the fridge, or you can let them come to room temperature for 10-15 minutes, if you prefer your cookie dough soft. Either way, they’re delicious!
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 162
Keywords: Cookie dough, Chocolate, Sprinkles, Funfetti, Dessert