Easy Rolo Rocky Road with mini marshmallows, peanut butter and cookie crumbs.
- 300 grams (2 cups) milk chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts, salted or unsalted
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 100 grams (1 cup) crushed graham crackers or Digestive biscuits*, crushed
- 250 grams (1 and 2/3 cup) Rolo chocolate
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Place the milk and dark chocolate in a large bowl and pop in the microwave, stirring in-between 20 second bursts, until just melted.
- Add the roasted peanuts, marshmallows and cookie pieces into the chocolate and stir until it is all covered. Add half the Rolo chocolate and stir. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread out into one smooth layer. Press the extra Rolo pieces on top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container.
*You can use any store-bought plain sweet biscuit/cookie for this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 308
Keywords: Chocolate, Rolos, Caramel, Rocky road, Marshmallows, Dessert