Prep: 90 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutes
Easy Rolo Rocky Road with mini marshmallows, peanut butter and cookie crumbs.
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts, salted or unsalted
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 100 grams (1 cup) plain storebought biscuits or cookies, roughly chopped
- 300 grams (2 cups) milk chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate (50-70% cocoa)
- 250 grams (1 and 2/3 cup) Rolo chocolate
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking paper or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanuts, marshmallows and biscuit or cookie pieces.
- In a separate heatproof bowl, add milk and dark chocolate and heat in the microwave, stirring in-between 20 second bursts, until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir until everything is covered in chocolate. Add half the Rolo chocolates and stir.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to prepared pan and spread out into one layer. Press extra Rolo pieces on top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Store rocky road in the fridge in an airtight container.
Biscuits: You can use any storebought plain sweet biscuit/cookie for this recipe, such as Digestives or Graham Crackers.
Serving Size: 1 piece Calories: 243 Sugar: 22 g Sodium: 83.9 mg Fat: 12.8 g Carbohydrates: 29.2 g Protein: 3.6 g Cholesterol: 5.6 mg
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American