My easy Rolo Rocky Road makes for a quick and easy no bake chocolate treat. Packed with marshmallows, roasted peanuts and loads of chocolate caramel Rolos, it’s the best rocky road I’ve ever had.
Rolo. Rocky. Road. ❤️
That’s right friends. You heard correctly. This right here 👆🏻 is a 6 ingredient chocolate treat that you are going to LOVE.
There’s chocolate, there’s marshmallows, there’s peanuts, OH and chocolate caramel ROLOS! Because #yolo
Hi from San Francisco friends! *waves* We have just made our way from Los Angeles to San Francisco on what was an absolutely stunning road trip. The coastline of California was even more beautiful than I ever imagined. Love to show you photos very soon!
We are now enjoying a couple of days in San Francisco. I can’t wait to tell you about all the mouthwatering treats we have eaten already!
But right now we need to talk about this Rolo Rocky Road. Can you even? I mean talk about an over-the-top downright delicious dessert. I had to stop myself from eating the whole thing because chocolate caramel is my weakness.
And when you combine chocolate and caramel with rocky road, you get one sweet treat. Plus it’s a cinch to make – just the way we like things around here.
If you’ve been around here for a little while, you’d know I have a bit of thing for rocky road. I’ve made Smores Rocky Road (still one of my all-time favourites), Cookies and Cream Rocky Road and Easter Egg Rocky Road, oh and Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge!
But this Rolo Rocky Road is my new favourite. The base is a mix of milk and dark chocolate with mini marshmallows, salted peanuts, crushed cookies AND Rolos. It’s crunchy, creamy and oh-so-gooey. You Are Welcome! x
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Easy Rolo Rocky Road
Easy Rolo Rocky Road with mini marshmallows, peanut butter and cookie crumbs.
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts, salted or unsalted
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 100 grams (1 cup) plain storebought biscuits or cookies, roughly chopped
- 300 grams (2 cups) milk chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate (50-70% cocoa)
- 250 grams (1 and 2/3 cup) Rolo chocolate
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking paper or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanuts, marshmallows and biscuit or cookie pieces.
- In a separate heatproof bowl, add milk and dark chocolate and heat in the microwave, stirring in-between 20 second bursts, until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir until everything is covered in chocolate. Add half the Rolo chocolates and stir.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to prepared pan and spread out into one layer. Press extra Rolo pieces on top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Store rocky road in the fridge in an airtight container.
Biscuits: You can use any storebought plain sweet biscuit/cookie for this recipe, such as Digestives or Graham Crackers.
Leave a Comment