Made with white chocolate, this Easy Gingerbread Fudge is filled with aromatic spices and molasses – just like your favourite gingerbread cookie!
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) molasses
- 135 grams (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality white chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Grease an 8 inch square baking tin and line with baking or parchment paper. Add the butter, condensed milk, molasses and brown sugar in a medium saucepan place on a low heat. Stir until combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn up the heat to medium and continue to stir until the mixture is simmering and starting to thicken.. Remove the caramel mixture from the heat and stir in the white chocolate, vanilla and spices. Return to the heat until all combined and smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tray. Smooth the top and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set or overnight. Gently remove from the tin and then cut fudge into small square. Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 191
Keywords: Gingerbread, Christmas, Fudge, Dessert, Molasses, No bake