Prep: 240 minutesTotal: 4 hours
Made with white chocolate, this Easy Gingerbread Fudge is filled with aromatic spices and molasses – just like your favourite gingerbread cookie.
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) molasses
- 135 grams (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Grease an 8-inch square pan and line with baking or parchment paper.
- Add butter, condensed milk, molasses and brown sugar to a medium saucepan and place on a low heat. Stir until combined.
- Turn up the heat to medium and continue to stir as the sugar completely dissolves. Keep stirring until the mixture starts to simmer and noticeably thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in white chocolate, spices and salt. Return to heat and stir until chocolate melts and the mixture is combined and smooth.
- Pour fudge into prepared tray. Smooth the top and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set or overnight. Gently remove from the tin and then cut fudge into small squares. Store in the fridge.
Serving Size: 1 square Calories: 95 Sugar: 13.5 g Sodium: 33.1 mg Fat: 4.3 g Carbohydrates: 13.6 g Protein: 1.1 g Cholesterol: 7.4 mg
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American