Dark Chocolate Pistachio Cookies – Golden brown, buttery cookies bursting with crunchy pistachio nuts and chunky pieces of dark chocolate.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) pistachio nuts
- 110 grams (3/4 cup) dark chocolate
- Sea salt
- Line two baking trays with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180 C (360 F). In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars using an electric beater until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg and beat until combined. Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt and stir gently. Add the pistachio nuts and chunks of and stir through.
- Use a cookie scoop or roll small balls of dough in your hands and pop them onto your prepared trays. Bake your cookies for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Sprinkle the cookies with sea salt. Once the cookies have cooled slightly, gently remove from the tray and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 219
Keywords: Pistachios, Chocolate, Cookies,