Delicious chocolate raspberry bliss balls that are gluten-free, dairy-free and easy to make!
- 6 medjool dates
- 15 grams (1/4 cup) desiccated or shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) raw almonds*
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder, plus extra for rolling
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 grams (1/4 cup) frozen raspberries
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain and remove pips.
- Add dates, coconut, almonds, cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla and raspberries into a high-powered food processor. Process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Place a tablespoon or two of cacao powder to a small bowl. Roll bliss ball mixture into small balls using your hands, then roll each one in cacao powder. Place on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
*If your food processor isn’t the best and doesn’t grind things very finely, you can use almond meal instead of almonds.
Keep bliss balls in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1 bliss ball
- Calories: 100
Keywords: Chocolate, Raspberry, Raspberries, Cacao, Truffles, Balls, Healthy