Craving homemade ice cream but don’t have an ice cream maker? No problem! This easy recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream needs only a bowl and a whisk! If you are a chocoholic who goes mad for fudgy brownies and can eat peanut butter straight out of the jar, than this is the recipe for you!
Creamy chocolate ice cream overloaded with large chunks of freshly made peanut butter brownie – the perfect treat for chocolate fans everywhere.
So the weekend is coming and that means its time to treat ourselves (hello ice cream!). For me, I am blessed with a long weekend, thanks to the G20. As we welcome world leaders, include President Obama, to our humble city, I get to have a day off work. Let’s just say, I’m not complaining!
I am looking forward to delving into a few new recipes and taking advantage of the sunshine for a few photo shoots. I can’t wait to get started on some special Christmas treats I have up my sleeve! What are your plans for the weekend?
I hope part of your weekend includes sitting down with a big bowl of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream. Its loaded with fudgy brownie pieces that have clumps of peanut butter baked into it. The ice cream is simply made using condensed milk and whipped cream, so it is one of those lovely dump and stir recipes.
Plus if you use my Brownie recipe you’ll have half of it left over for later. Pop it into the freezer for those serious late night chocolate cravings.Print
Deliciously rich chocolate ice cream loaded with peanut butter brownies.
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate melts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups or 1/2 slab of Peanut Butter Brownies*, cut into chunks
- Pour the cream into a large mixing bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Cover and place in the fridge. Pop the chocolate melts into a small bowl and place in the microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until just melted. In a separate bowl, pour the condensed milk, add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract and whisk until combined. Sift in the cocoa powder and whisk again until smooth.
- Next, gently fold in the whipped cream until almost mixed through. Add in the chopped brownie chunks and continue to fold until the mixture is creamy and all the brownie pieces are completely coated. Pour the mixture into a freezer proof air tight container and pop into the fridge overnight to set. Enjoy!
*I used my recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies and just omitted the raspberry jam.
Keywords: Chocolate, Brownie, Ice cream, Peanut butter