Roasted salted cashew nuts and freeze-dried cherries are scattered over melted dark and white chocolate.
- 275 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) good quality dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) good quality white chocolate
- 10 grams (1/4 cup) freeze dried cherries*
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) salted roasted cashew nuts
- Line an oven tray or similar with a piece of parchment or baking paper. Melt your dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until just melted – but be careful not to burn your chocolate.
- Spread your chocolate over your baking paper using a spatula until its fairly thin (the thickness is really up to you). Next, melt your white chocolate in the microwave and then dollop teaspoons of white chocolate over the dark chocolate. Then use a butter knife to make swirls.
- While the chocolate is still wet, scatter over the cherries and cashew nuts. Sprinkle over a little sea salt. Place in the fridge for an hour or so until set. Then break into pieces using your hands and devour.
*You can find freeze dried cherries in specialty food stores or online. You could also use freeze dried raspberries, strawberries or blueberries.