Prep: 30 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 55 minutes
Amazing chocolate brownie cupcakes topped with mint chip ice cream and sprinkles.
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- Mint chip ice cream
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugars and gently whisk together. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stirring in-between, then sift in the cocoa powder and flour. Stir until just combined. Add chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter into cupcake liners, filled approximately 3/4 full. It should make 11 cupcakes. Bake brownies for approximately 22-25 minutes or until they no longer wobble in the middle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To serve, top brownies with a scoop of mint chip ice cream (or your favourite flavour) and add sprinkles on top.
Category: DessertCuisine: American