Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
Quick and easy Biscoff Blondies made from scratch.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) butter, melted
- 180 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- 120 grams (1/2 cup) Biscoff cookie spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 8 Lotus Biscoff biscuits, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter, sugar and HALF (60 grams / 1/4 cup) Biscoff cookie spread, reserving the rest for later. Gently mix together.
- Add egg and egg yolk and stir to combine. Then, add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until wet blondie batter forms. Stir through white chocolate chunks.
- Pour blondie batter into prepared tin, spreading out to form one even layer. Dollop teaspoons of remaining (60 grams / 1/4 cup) Biscoff cookie spread over the top. Then place broken Biscoff biscuits all over the top.
- Bake blondies for approximately 28-30 minutes or until golden on the edges. Try not to over bake or your blondies will be dry.
- Leave in pan to cool completely – blondies will firm up as they cool. Cut into squares to serve.
Category: BarsCuisine: American