Filled to the brim with chocolate chips and loads of sprinkles, this Amazing Funfetti Ice Cream Bread is made with vanilla ice cream.
- 720 ml (3 cups) good quality vanilla ice cream
- 280 grams (2 cups) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk or dark chocolate chips
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line a rectangular 8 x 4 inch loaf tin with baking paper or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- In a large mixing bowl, place your ice cream and stir until softened and slightly melted. You might need to leave it for 5 minutes or so to soften.
- Then add your flour and baking powder and stir to combine. Add vanilla, chocolate and sprinkles. Stir until mixture becomes smooth. Pour batter into your prepared tin, smooth the top and bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cut thick slices and smear with butter.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 419
Keywords: Ice cream, Bread, Cake, Chocolate, Sprinkles, Funfetti, Dessert